Detached house T4, Beja, Serpa
Detached House - Magnificent opportunity for those looking to invest in a rural tourism slope! With the potential to increase the number of overnight stays and consequently a higher return on investment or, to enjoy all the perks and amenities that the property offers. This farm has 1.25 ha of land, of which 436m2 of construction area, consisting of a single floor; but with a large attic throughout the length of the house with a minimum height of 1.5m; can be used to increase the number of rooms or a second home.
Located in Vila Verde de Ficalho, 27km from Serpa, 57km from Beja and 130km from Évora; and 5Km from Spain.
* It has a wonderful view to the Sierra de Ficalho and to the Spanish mountains.
The villa is composed by:
- 4 bedrooms, one of which suite,
- 3 WC,
- a spacious hall with 50 m2 with a cozy fireplace,
- equipped kitchen, with 50m2, with a cozy fireplace
- a spacious porch in the front and another interior with barbecue.
* The heating is done by underfloor heating, supported by a deposit of 800 L (triple serpentine), it receives in addition to the 4 solar panels, the support of the fireplace, installed in the living room fireplace.
* The exterior woods are of afizelia, the interiors in tola - these woods are of the best of the market
* All the floor of the dwelling is rustic (São Pedro do Corval), except for the toilets that is handmade hydraulic flooring.
* Both toilet and kitchen tiles are hand-painted tiles.
* In terms of illumination, there are the switches of the Fontini brand, in porcelain and wood.
In addition to what is specified in the advertisement, it is also worth mentioning:
-wall with a thickness of 40cm
-all sills of windows and doors in granite with a thickness of 13cm
- a circular mill of the old mills serving half as ported at the main entrance of the room and the other half sees inside when entering;
- a millstone room of the old mills that serves as base in the fireplace of the kitchen,
-all the pipe has been designed in tubes of larger diameter, preventing clogging and all the boxes are outside. There are two pipes, one for dirty water and one for clean water, improving drainage and preventing odors.
- The attic has all the space of the free housing where the lower part is 1.5 m, making possible an effective use.
- The materials used in the construction are of a superior quality, reducing the risk of appearance of saltpeter, as evidenced by the invoices.
- The underfloor heating system in all rooms
The surrounding space has:
- (all trees with drip irrigation)
- 40 olive-mulberry-walnut-lime-fig-pomegranate-quince-orange-tree-cherry-pomegranate-etc
- many decorative plants
- a small ravine that runs along the perimeter of the terrain, where you can see the running water and the croaking of the frogs;
- a wonderful view of the Serra de Ficallho and the Spanish mountains.
For more information Contact us:
Douglas Elliman PORTUGAL