Detached house T4, Beja, Serpa
Detached house-Magnificent opportunity for those looking to invest in a strand of rural tourism! or permanent housing.
With potential to increase the number of nights and consequently a greater return on investment or, for enjoyment of all the perks and facilities that the property offers.
This property has 1.25 ha of land, of which 436m2 of construction area, consisting of a single floor; But with a large attic in the entire span of the house with a minimum right foot of 1, 5m; can be used to enlarge the number of rooms or a second dwelling.
Located in Vila Verde de Ficalho, 27km from Serpa, 57km from Beja and 130km from Évora.
* It has a wonderful view of the Serra de Ficalho and the Spanish Mountains.
The villa consists of:
-4 bedrooms, one of which suite,-3 WC,
-A spacious lounge with 50 m2 with a cosy fireplace,-equipped kitchen with 50m2, with a cosy fireplace-a spacious porch on the front and another interior with barbecue.
* The heating is made by radiant floor, supported by a deposit of 800 L (triple serpentine), the same receives in addition to the 4 solar panels, the support of the Recuperator, installed in the fireplace of the room.
* The outer woods are of Afizelia, the interiors in silly-these woods are of the best in the market
* The entire pavement of the house is rustic (São Pedro do CorVal), except for toilets which is handmade hydraulic pavement.
* Whether the bathroom tiles or the kitchen, are hand-painted tiles.
* At the level of illumination, the Fontini brand switches are highlighted in porcelain and wood.
For more information contact us: Douglas Elliman PORTUGAL www.elliman.pt